Single Family Residence on N Teilman Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionIt's no surprise that the huge open beam kitchen with hearth, fireplace, and room for a massive ranch table is the favorite feature of the current owner of this home. In addition, there is a very large living room with an additional fireplace which looks out to the pool and mature backyard. The three additional bedrooms are all ample in size and there is the option of an isolated fourth bedroom or family room at the opposite side of the home. The 13,289 square foot lot is also a plus and includes covered RV parking!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1961
- Square Footage:2350.00
- Lot Size: 13289.00 SqFt (0.31 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Gibson
- Listing Broker:Alison Uremovic
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.