Single Family Residence on W Bordeaux Lane, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful home located in award-winning Clovis Unified School District, only minutes from walking trails, the Buchanan complex, dining and shopping. Upon arrival, notice the open and bright living room with laminate plank style flooring that leads into the spacious kitchen, which features generous cabinet and counter space, as well as a dining area. Upstairs, enjoy the large loft area and laundry room for your convenience. Head to the master bedroom to unwind, equipped with an ensuite bath with a separate shower and soaking tub, dual sinks, and large walk-in closet. Outside, find a covered patio with a ceiling fan overlooking the courtyard, perfect for entertaining as the seasons change. Contact our team to schedule your private showing!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:1979.00
- Lot Size: 3366.00 SqFt (0.08 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Woods
- Listing Broker:Warren Fortier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Fresno
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.