Single Family Residence on Finchwood Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionSitting on a large corner lot, walking distance to Clovis High. This gorgeous Move-In Ready Home features, all new dual pane windows, quartz kitchen and bathroom counters, laminate wood flooring through-out, new kitchen appliances, pool has been recently newly plastered and the front yard and pool yard have new drought tolerant landscaping. Schedule today for a showing, you don't want to miss this one.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1977
- Square Footage:1837.00
- Lot Size: 10900.00 SqFt (0.25 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis
- Junior High School:Clark
- Grade School:Clovis Elementary
- Listing Broker:Deborah Montero
- Listing Office:The Home Store Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.