Property DescriptionGreat North West Fresno location! Brand new carpet, fresh paint on exterior and interior, gas fireplace, beautiful kitchen and dining area, large patio in back yard. Almost 1600 square feet of living space, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths in a very nice neighborhood. 2 car garage. Close to shopping, school, restaurants, freeway and more.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1982
- Square Footage:1599.00
- Lot Size: 6510.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Lawless
- Listing Broker:Ryan Ramirez
- Listing Office:RYAN Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.