Single Family Residence on Ventura Street, Kingsburg, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionCompletely updated through out. Newer windows, new flooring, updated bathrooms and more. Solar! Move in ready.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1948
- Square Footage:1413.00
- Lot Size: 10575.00 SqFt (0.24 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Other
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Kingsburg Schools
- High School:Kingsburg Schools
- Junior High School:Rafer Johnson
- Grade School:Reagan
- Listing Broker:Jamie Gallegos
- Listing Office:All State Homes Fresno
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.