Condominium on W Walter Avenue, Fowler, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful Condo that is move in ready! The condo sits on A corner lot with A nice green area, it has custom shudders in the home and is close to the community pool and playground. The condo is also close to freeway access for travel or commute. Schedule your appt. to see it today!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:2009
- Square Footage:1421.00
- Lot Size: 1260.00 SqFt (0.03 acres)
- Baths:2.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Fowler Unified
- High School:Fowler
- Junior High School:Sutter
- Grade School:Marshall
- Listing Broker:Christine Sasser
- Listing Office:Redfin Corporation
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.