Single Family Residence on N Riverside Drive, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLennar-Pinnacle beauty directly across the street from the Riverside Golf Course. This lovely single level 4 beds, 3.5 bath,3-car garage home offers an open concept kitchen with a large breakfast bar, granite counters with tumbled stones back splash, formal dining room , breakfast nook overlooking the backyard .The kitchen features GE Profile appliances including a second built-in oven micro-convection combo. Some of the other amenities are the plantation shutters with wood framing on all windows, 8ft interior doors, ceiling fans . The master suite includes a large sitting area and huge closet with double doors. The two guest baths feature double vanities with all quartz counters. As you step out to the covered patio you will see 7 varieties of healthy fruit trees and and many gorgeous sago palms, some over 25 yrs old. This luxury home is great for entertaining ,it is in mint condition and ready to move in...Be ready to fall in love!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2013
- Square Footage:3050.00
- Lot Size: 8050.00 SqFt (0.18 acres)
- Baths:3.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C,Tankless WaterHeater, Covered, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Other
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Other
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Rio Vista
- Grade School:River Bluff
- Listing Broker:Danielle Paris
- Listing Office:Assemi Real Estate, Inc
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.