Single Family Residence on E Michigan Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHuge Lot!! Clovis School! Owned Solar!! Come see this beautiful 2008 home located at the end of a culdesac. Seller has put in new laminate hardwood flooring and new carpet in bedrooms. NEW paint and baseboards throughout the house. Enjoy the newer barn door separating the formal dining and kitchen. This home has vaulted ceilings in the great room and matching Kitchenaid stainless steal appliances ( with 5 burner gas stove top, double convection ovens and convection microwave/range). Upgraded cabinets in antiqued cherry maple through out the entire home. HUGE master suite and master bath with separate shower and tub. RV parking with carport and outside shed big enough for a shop. Many amenities to this home.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2008
- Square Footage:2124.00
- Lot Size: 12236.00 SqFt (0.28 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Solar Water Heater, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Whole House Fan
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Clovis Elementary
- Listing Broker:Scott Tafoya
- Listing Office:Tafoya Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.