Single Family Residence on N Rumi Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful 2 story home in Northwest Fresno. Corner Lot, large backyard perfect for entertaining. Open floor layout, kitchen pantry, stainless steel appliances. Great schools and perfect location for a growing community. Near Marketplace El Paseo.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2008
- Square Footage:2407.00
- Lot Size: 6120.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Pantry
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:El Capitan
- Grade School:Harvest
- Listing Broker:Karney Mekhitarian
- Listing Office:Barrington Realty and Mortgage
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.