Single Family Residence on 9th Street, Sanger, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis D.R. Horton home is located in the Oliveta Community, and features 5 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. One of the bedrooms is downstairs and is a suite with it's own bath. Perfect for a mother-in-law or teenager. Included in the home are granite countertops in the kitchen, and stainless steel appliances. Every D.R. Horton home comes with America's Smart home package which includes Skybell video doorbell, Smart thermostat, Remote door lock, light module, Amazon Echo and Amazon Dot. Home is under construction and will be completed at the end of May. Please note the attached pictures are renderings and may differ from actual home.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:2428.00
- Lot Size: 4500.00 SqFt (0.10 acres)
- Baths:3.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Tankless WaterHeater, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry
- School District:Sanger
- High School:Sanger
- Junior High School:Washington Academic
- Grade School:Jefferson
- Listing Broker:Maribel Puente
- Listing Office:D.R. Horton CA3, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.