Property DescriptionThis beautiful 3,720 square foot home with $50,000 in upgrades is PERFECT for anyone looking for a home in Clovis Unified School District! The home also has BRAND NEW wood floors and paint. The large, spacious living areas and bedrooms are great for big events and family gatherings. This is a 5 bedroom home, which also has an office room that can also be used as a 6th bedroom! Call to schedule a showing today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2008
- Square Footage:3720.00
- Lot Size: 14586.00 SqFt (0.33 acres)
- Baths:4.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Roger Oraze
- Listing Broker:Gurkaran Singh
- Listing Office:HomeSmart PV and Associates
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.