Single Family Residence on W Norwich Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionAuden floor plan at Westerra - 1427 sq. ft. Wonderful open design, 3 bedroom, 2 baths, large great room, 18 x 18 tile flooring, quartz counter tops at kitchen and master bathroom, Tank less Hot Water system, 2 car garage, block wall at rear yard. This energy efficient home is ready for immediate move-in. A must see!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1427.00
- Lot Size: 3700.00 SqFt (0.08 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Tankless WaterHeater, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Fenced, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Glacier Point
- Grade School:Harvest
- Listing Broker:Brian Gordon
- Listing Office:WCP Real Estate, Inc
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.