Single Family Residence on W Cartmill Avenue, Tulare, CA
Property DescriptionUnique opportunity in one of the most sought after country locations. This country family home was designed to take advantage of light, indoor-outdoor living and is distinguished by a bold geometry that embraces a bold aesthetic. This flexible floorplan features a ground floor master bedroom and two upper level bedrooms with a study area accessed also by a staircase. Easy access to Highway 99 centrally with quick access between Tulare, Hanford and Visalia .Infused with serenity and natural beauty. Out back, an expansive backyard is poised for outdoor entertaining once the summer is here. New water well, new windows, new roof, hard surface granite countertops and brand new cabinets. Come view today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1524.00
- Lot Size: 17000.00 SqFt (0.39 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Vinyl,Other
- Features: Uncovered, Concrete, Other Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Dishwasher
- School District:Tulare Schools
- High School:Tulare Union
- Junior High School:Cherry
- Grade School:Pleasant
- Listing Broker:Sapphire Cooper
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty-Tulare
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.