Single Family Residence on N Torrey Pines Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionFour bedroom home in the Central High School Attendance Area. This Sommerville by Granville home shows immaculately. The home features: Living room adjacent to the kitchen, dining room area, inside utility room (with sink), and three car attached garage. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances (gas stove top), granite counter tops, pantry, and breakfast bar. The home has recently been painted and new flooring (carpet & engineered hardwood) installed in the bedrooms and living room. The home is in close proximity to Herndon Barstow Elementary School, Freeway 99, The Island Water Park and The Market Place at El Paso. Call today to schedule a private showing.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2010
- Square Footage:2029.00
- Lot Size: 6600.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Rio Vista
- Grade School:Herndon-Barstow
- Listing Broker:Jared Martin
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Fresno
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.