Single Family Residence on W La Vida Drive, Visalia, Tulare, CA
Property DescriptionLisendra Heights ~ El Diamante & La Joya Schools Two story, double door entry w/ front porch... 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2195 sq.ft. open floorplan w/ formal dining room, fireplace, nook & breakfast bar. One bedroom downstairs w/ bath. Upstairs balcony w/ double door entry to large master suite, walk-in closet, double vanities w/ sittingarea, oval tub & separate shower. This home has a beautiful free form pool with rock waterfall, 3 car garage & RV parking. Walking distance to Sunset Park & Freeway close to HWY 99.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1998
- Square Footage:2195.00
- Lot Size: 7560.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Visalia Schools
- High School:El Diamonte
- Junior High School:La Joya
- Grade School:Linwood
- Listing Broker:Pamela Peters
- Listing Office:Villa Properties
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.