Single Family Residence on N O Street, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionAmazing value in this completely redone home. New interior paint, granite counters, new kitchen appliances, new tile floors, ceiling fans, new exterior paint, etc. Plus it has a big covered patio and storage building. Located on a corner lot this can also have potential RV parking. A winner!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1974
- Square Footage:1290.00
- Lot Size: 6500.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera
- Junior High School:Thomas Jefferson
- Grade School:Lincoln
- Listing Broker:Louis Wiebe
- Listing Office:Action Real Estate & Construct
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.