Single Family Residence on San Gabriel , Out Of Area, Monterey, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home. Open floorplan with a center island and granite in the kitchen. All three bedrooms are located upstairs. Two bathrooms upstairs and a half bath downstairs. Inside laundry room located upstairs.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2017
- Square Footage:1942.00
- Lot Size: 5874.00 SqFt (0.13 acres)
- Baths:2.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:S Monterey Co HS Dis
- High School:King City HS
- Junior High School:King City Union
- Grade School:King City Union
- Listing Broker:Kimberly Dixon Harrell
- Listing Office:Welcome Home Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.