Property DescriptionLennar Radcliffe waiting for you! This home sits on a corner lot in a beautiful neighborhood. It offers an open concept everything you want from a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen to a magnificent master suite w/ ensuite bath, complete with separate shower and luxurious soaking tub. Schedule your private showing today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2013
- Square Footage:2000.00
- Lot Size: 7793.00 SqFt (0.18 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Stone,Vinyl
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C,Other, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Roger Oraze
- Listing Broker:Amber Castro
- Listing Office:eXp Realty of California Inc
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.