Single Family Residence on W Hedges Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWait!! Wait!! Wait!! Stop the car!! new paint interior and exterior, new floors new kitchen, new granite, stainless steal sink and fan, large lot, a lot of parking space, come check it out before it sells new stove will be put in before close of escrow.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1954
- Square Footage:790.00
- Lot Size: 6750.00 SqFt (0.16 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Other
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Floor or Wall Unit
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Edison
- Junior High School:Bud Gaston
- Grade School:Addams
- Listing Broker:Antolin Garza
- Listing Office:Real Estate Broker Services Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.