Single Family Residence on N Wolters Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHey little Wolters This beautiful 2 story home is situated on a Cul de Sac lot in a mature and quite neighborhood. The home has been completely remodeled from head to toe. New paint, Flooring, Granite countertops, Fixtures, Title restrooms, ect. You must see this home in person, the pics don't do it justice. Very sought after area with clovis schools. Home wont last at this price!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1989
- Square Footage:1374.00
- Lot Size: 6325.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Lincoln
- Listing Broker:Dennis Rozadilla
- Listing Office:Redfin Corporation
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.