Single Family Residence on W Kelly Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBuilt in 1995, this 3 bedroom 2 bath Clovis home is located in a quiet sought after neighborhood. This home features vaulted ceilings with an open concept floor plan and two covered patios.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1995
- Square Footage:1110.00
- Lot Size: 6000.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Garfield
- Listing Broker:Kim McManaman
- Listing Office:Modern Broker, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.