Single Family Residence on N Roosevelt Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionTower District two story Bungalow with 3 bedrooms, 1 & 1/2 baths, freshly painted interior, and gleaming hardwood floors. There is a large living room with a fireplace and built-in cabinets, and a formal dining room with glass front cabinets & bay window style French doors that lead to side patio. Additional features include inside utility, walk-in closets, A/C & Heat new in 2012, electric water heater new in 2014 & detached 2 car garage.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1924
- Square Footage:1635.00
- Lot Size: 6210.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:1.50 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Microwave
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Fort Miller
- Grade School:Muir
- Listing Broker:Margo Hixon
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Fresno
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.