Property DescriptionThis is a perfect home for a first time home buyer, or a great rental.! This home has a New HVAC unit, new flooring, newer carpet and paint, with 3 spacious bedrooms, and a nice size lot. Make it your own today! This home wont last at this price! Set your appointment today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1988
- Square Footage:1475.00
- Lot Size: 5304.00 SqFt (0.12 acres)
- Baths:1.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Dishwasher
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Glacier Point
- Grade School:Harvest
- Listing Broker:Dennis Rozadilla
- Listing Office:Redfin Corporation
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.