Property DescriptionSeller Motivated! Beautifully remodeled in 2017, this 3/1 charmer has loads of potential. Perfect for small families and a great starter home for those looking for more bang for their buck. Rustic laminate hardwood floors throughout the common areas and carpeted bedrooms, tile bathroom floor and shower walls, new HVAC unit(installed in 2017), dual pane windows, neutral grey walls, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, and a screened in patio. Newly installed fence in back with locking alley access gate. Slightly worn since this homes major overhaul nearly 2 years ago. Close to all major freeways, short drive to Tower District or City College. Approx 15 minute drive to CSU Fresno and River Park shopping center. All appliances included in the sale.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2017
- Square Footage:1030.00
- Lot Size: 6050.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C, Covered, Screened Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Fort Miller
- Grade School:Roeding
- Listing Broker:Derek Black
- Listing Office:Home Star Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.