Single Family Residence on E Harvard Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionYou must see this adorable 2BR/1BA located in a well-established neighborhood and conveniently located near schools, shopping and Hwy 41. Breathtaking backyard has a large deck and a 60-year old tree with decking around it and garden area. This spacious home has been updated with wood cabinetry in kitchen, appliances, can & recessed lighting, refinished original hardwood flooring, custom tile work and tile flooring in kitchen, bath & sun room, 2-inch wood blinds throughout, light fixtures throughout, ceiling fans, interior and exterior paint, dual pane windows, new front & back auto sprinkler system and composition roof in 2011. Inside utility room has storage and access to back yard. Central A/C & Heating and 2-car garage.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1949
- Square Footage:1221.00
- Lot Size: 7020.00 SqFt (0.16 acres)
- Baths:1.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:McLane
- Junior High School:Scandinavian
- Grade School:Birney
- Listing Broker:Lydia Graham
- Listing Office:C-21 C Watson Real Estate Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.