Property DescriptionGreat Home in 55+ senior citizen community Stonegate Estates Mobile Home Park! 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with large utility room. Dinning room off the living room. Spacious kitchen with lots of storage. recent Central air/heat replacement. Home has a composition roof, wood house siding and cathedral ceilings.
- Property Type: Mobile Home
- Year Built:1982
- Square Footage:1108.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Features: Covered, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Kratt
- Listing Broker:Joel Saylor
- Listing Office:Cornerstone Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.