Single Family Residence on W Loma Linda Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionSpectacular home located in the most prestigious neighborhood Fresno has to offer! This custom built 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home offers 4341 sqft of luxury living and is located on nearly an acre! Enjoy high ceilings, oversized windows, tons of natural light, and views of the beautiful and professionally designed landscaping and pool. Beautiful hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, oversized bedrooms, walk-in closets, massive balcony, and a large laundry room. The backyard is an entertainers delight featuring a large covered patio, BBQ, shuffle board court, fire pit area, free standing spa, waterfall, and large pebble tech pool with Bominite pool decking. As a bonus, this property offers two detached structures perfect for a mother-in-law suite, man cave, she-shed, office, extra storage, or backyard bar! And don't forget this home is located in Clovis Unified, they Valley's highest performing school district. This property is a must see!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1976
- Square Footage:4341.00
- Lot Size: 38000.00 SqFt (0.87 acres)
- Baths:4.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Nelson
- Listing Broker:Paul Tatarian
- Listing Office:Gentile Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.