Single Family Residence on W Parr Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionPopular Saffron model in Tapestry II, Open floor plan Blt 2018 Gorgeous kitchen, w/center island, dark wood cabinetry, ss gas stove, sink, appliances & a Costco sized walk-in pantry. Impressive master suite & bath w/dual sinks, dressing table, shower plus a roomy walk-in closet! Upstairs loft area for solitude. 3,040 sq ft, 3 bedrooms upstairs & a private downstairs bedroom & bath to accommodate extended family. Downstairs laundry room w/sink. Tandem 3 car garage. Convenient freeway access & minutes from the area's newest outdoor shopping, The Marketplace at El Paseo...Target, Old Navy, Marshall's as well as a host of popular restaurants & stores with rumor of a new movie theater. Nearby San Joaquin River & top rated Riverside golf course. Convenient elementary, middle schools & Central High School, recognized for its outstanding agricultural & athletic program. Leased solar, tank less water heater. They are downsizing but you don't have to!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2018
- Square Footage:3040.00
- Lot Size: 5000.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:2.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Triple Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C,Tankless WaterHeater, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Rio Vista
- Grade School:River Bluff
- Listing Broker:Deborah Tillis
- Listing Office:eXp Realty of California Inc
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.