Single Family Residence on Mayfair Drive, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionGreat home totally rehabilitated, new roof,new paint inside and out side,new dual panel windows,new doors,new tile floors, new carpet, new fixtures,ideal for a first time buyers.<div>Make your offer upon succesfull cancellation of previous escrow.</div>
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1948
- Square Footage:1032.00
- Lot Size: 5400.00 SqFt (0.12 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Detached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Evaporative Cool, Floor or Wall Unit
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:McLane
- Junior High School:Scandinavian
- Grade School:Wishon
- Listing Broker:Tony Estrada
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathway Homeservices California Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.