Condominium on N Cedar Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWonderful, spacious, two-bedroom condo. Open floor plan, 9-ft ceilings, large living room with fireplace. Nice size kitchen with Corian counter tops and stainless-steel appliances. Move-in ready. Quiet complex, enjoy resort-style living with lush surroundings, pool, spa, excercise room, and club house.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1991
- Square Footage:1141.00
- Lot Size: 1408.00 SqFt (0.03 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Fort Washington
- Listing Broker:Suzanne Miranda
- Listing Office:C-21 C Watson Real Estate Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.