Single Family Residence on E Brandon Lane, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWonderful, clean 1,465 sqft home for rent in N/W Fresno near Champlain and Perrin. This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, covered patio, large walk-in closet in the Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer hook-ups, and an open living space. This home is located in the Clovis Unified School District, with Clovis West High, Kastner Middle School, and Liberty Elementary as the area Schools. Tenants responsible for all yard care. Rent is $1,650 per month with a $1,650 Security Deposit. Refrigerator included with Lease approval. Contact owner directly for showings and any additional information.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1990
- Square Footage:1465.00
- Lot Size: 6200.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Refrigerator
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Liberty
- Listing Broker:Todd Cregar
- Listing Office:Ridgepoint Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.