Property DescriptionPotential to make this home your own !
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1974
- Square Footage:1871.00
- Lot Size: 8446.00 SqFt (0.19 acres)
- Baths:1.75 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Lincoln
- Listing Broker:Steven Mello
- Listing Office:Empire Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.