Property DescriptionPride of ownership shows in this beautifully remodeled home! This single story 3 bedroom 2 bath property features separate living and family rooms.Lots of natural light shines through the large living room windows. The fully remodeled kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry with pull out drawers and a pantry. All updated interior doors with trim and hardware, laminate hardwood and tile throughout. Too many upgrades to mention, come see this beautiful home!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1961
- Square Footage:1500.00
- Lot Size: 8470.00 SqFt (0.19 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Wawona
- Grade School:Powers Ginsburg
- Listing Broker:Monica Miller Lucido
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.