Single Family Residence on E Shepherd Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionExceptional custom house located in one of Fresno's finest neighborhoods. This upscale home features 4903sf, 5bd, 4.5ba, w/ an office, entertainment room that can be utilized as a home gym, laundry room, and an immaculate 3 car garage that you enter off of Fuller. Enjoy a grand entrance to the great room beaming with natural light, high vaulted ceilings, and marble flooring, and wet bar. The gourmet kitchen includes beautiful built-in appliances including a large refrigerator & freezer, granite countertops, and opens to a cozy family room with granite fireplace. Unwind after a long day in the spacious master retreat with dual sided fireplace & ensuite bath, with a large walk in shower and jetted tub. You'll find 3 bedrooms with private bathroom, and office downstairs. Upstairs you will find 1 bedroom with private bathroom and the extra entertaining space. Outside you'll find a large, private, beautifully landscaped backyard w/a sparkling pool & spa to enjoy on a hot summer afternoon.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1993
- Square Footage:4903.00
- Lot Size: 53250.00 SqFt (1.22 acres)
- Baths:4.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Sprinklers Manual, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Fort Washington
- Listing Broker:Darin Zuber
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Fresno
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.