Property DescriptionOwn One of the few Exquisite Bluff Lots in beautiful Tesoro Viejo overlooking a Protected Space with no Backyard Neighbor. Select your Lot. Choose your Elevation. Contact Dave Johnson @ 559-280-6759 Available for viewing 7 Days a Week. NOTE: Photos are of model and do not represent home for sale.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:2138.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Tankless WaterHeater, Covered Sprinklers Front, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Chawanakee
- High School:Minarets
- Junior High School:Spring Valley
- Grade School:Spring Valley
- Listing Broker:Dave Johnson
- Listing Office:D.R. Horton CA3, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.