Single Family Residence on CUSTER , Dos Palos, Merced, CA
Property DescriptionRanchette on 4.26 +/- Acres. Under Construction, completion expected at the end of 2019. SPECIAL FEATURES Ceramic tile entry Hip roof 6/12 roof pitch Large soaking tub in master bedroom Eyebrow window at front elevation Decorative window sills at front elevation All stucco Makeup desk with 3 wall mirrow Gabled entry with rock Ceiling fans at family room and master suite Ceramic tile countertops Angled snack bar at kitchen Shower over tub with enclosure at bath #2 There are 3 left to choose from at this development. Short drive from Los Banos and Merced. Kitchen upgrade to Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel appliances.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1920.00
- Lot Size: 185566.00 Acres (4.26 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Dos Palos
- High School:Dos Palos
- Junior High School:Bryant
- Grade School:Dos Palos
- Listing Broker:Douglas Matthews
- Listing Office:Doug Matthews Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.