Property DescriptionBeautiful brand new home currently under construction. There is still time to choose some of your colors. Amazing open spaces in these modern energy certified homes. 10 year limited warranty is included on all homes. Homesite #129
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1557.00
- Lot Size: 5000.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C,Tankless WaterHeater, Other Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Pantry
- School District:Sanger
- High School:Sanger
- Junior High School:Washington Academic
- Grade School:John Wash
- Listing Broker:Misty Hudson
- Listing Office:KB Home Northern California Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.