Single Family Residence on W Wrenwood Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionMeticulously maintained single story home in a lovely neighborhood a stone's throw from Logan Park. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has volume ceilings and an open floor plan. Beautiful back yard with koi pond, covered patio, spa and mature landscaping. Tile roof. Bullard High. Leased solar.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1991
- Square Footage:1102.00
- Lot Size: 4464.00 SqFt (0.10 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Figarden
- Listing Broker:Miriam Carter
- Listing Office:Osborne Homes
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.