Property DescriptionImmaculate Centex home located in the prestigious Clovis School District. This 4 bedroom 2 bath Centex home is move in ready! This home has an office area and isolated master bedroom and master bathroom. This home has an amazing open floor plan. The kitchen has a breakfast bar,, Dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave oven and stove. The laundry room is inside for convenience. A 2 car finished garage. This home is close to shopping and has great curb appeal.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2005
- Square Footage:1995.00
- Lot Size: 6000.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Roger Oraze
- Listing Broker:Craig Barton
- Listing Office:Valley Wide Homes
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.