Single Family Residence on E Farrin Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionGreat curb appeal makes this completely updated home stand out. Brand new roof, all new kitchen with granite slab counters, new cabinets and appliances. The bathrooms are also updated. All new flooring & light fixtures throughout, as well as, the interior & exterior paint. And if this isn't enough, there is a pool for summer fun.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1958
- Square Footage:1075.00
- Lot Size: 6426.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:1.50 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Other, Covered Sprinklers Front, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Hoover
- Junior High School:Tioga
- Grade School:Centennial
- Listing Broker:Miriam Carter
- Listing Office:Osborne Homes
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.