Single Family Residence on E Berkeley Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionCome see this charming and cozy 3 bedrooms and 2 baths home located on a cul-de-sac near Fresno City College; a great starter home and/or rental. It has nice size kitchen, perfect for cooking especially during this holiday season. Don't wait too long! Come see it for yourself!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1988
- Square Footage:1275.00
- Lot Size: 5656.00 SqFt (0.13 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling, Window or Wall A/C
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:McLane
- Junior High School:Scandinavian
- Grade School:Birney
- Listing Broker:Kaying Vang
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold - Clovis
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.