Single Family Residence on Holland Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionSuch a beautiful property under $325,000 ! This home has been meticulously maintained and boasts a extra large yard with existing RV parking. The open floor plan has both a family and living room along with 3 bedrooms and 2 remodeled bathrooms. The extensive patios and shop/shed complete this yard with room still for a pool ! Don't miss out!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1984
- Square Footage:1651.00
- Lot Size: 10875.00 SqFt (0.25 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Whole House Fan
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis
- Junior High School:Clark
- Grade School:Gettysburg
- Listing Broker:Christine Majors
- Listing Office:eXp Realty of California Inc
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.