Single Family Residence on S Oakview Drive, Oakhurst, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionThis inviting user-friendly neighborhood home on a large lot, has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Newly painted exterior, clean interior, custom dining area window seat, freestanding woodstove. Bass Lake and Yosemite National Park are nearby destinations. Oakhurst only minutes away offers a small, friendly home town experience. Home is great for primary residence or 2nd home. Call today for a scheduled showing!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1988
- Square Footage:1615.00
- Lot Size: 40511.00 Acres (0.93 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Other
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Septic Tank
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Bass Lake Joint Unio
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:Oak Creek
- Grade School:Oakhurst
- Listing Broker:Kenneth Jackson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Premier R. E.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.