Single Family Residence on E Coventry , Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLocation, Location, Location! Close to Fort Washington Country Club, River Park, great restaurants and Woodward Park! Nestled on a cul-de-sac in the Chelsea Knolls II Subdivision. Charming, cute and well maintained. Recently updated with new carpet, new roof, newer interior paint and exterior trim paint. The home features dual pane windows, tile flooring, formal dining room and isolated master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet. Within the award winning Clovis Unified School District, this is your opportunity to purchase a beautiful home in a very desirable neighborhood. Call me!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1992
- Square Footage:2068.00
- Lot Size: 8400.00 SqFt (0.19 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Liberty
- Listing Broker:Kerry Matsunaga
- Listing Office:London Properties-Clovis
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.