Property DescriptionOpen house this saturday, Dec. 28th 1-4pm! Prepare to be impressed with this move-in ready perfect family home located in one of Madera's most sought after neighborhood! Home features generous sized 3 bdrms with an extensive 4th bedroom/den option, two bathrooms with dual vanities, lovely granite counters, and contemporary vessel sinks, a bright & cheery kitchen with granite peninsula, and a grand family room w/ wall-to-floor fireplace! With the soft neutral colors as well as the all new 12mm dense engineered wood flooring, contemporary fixtures & lighting, new carpet in bdrms, new baseboards, this home will give you a contemporary feel. Can't forget to mention the over-sized tranquil backyard to relax and take solace in your place of refuge and extended driveway for ample parking. Home is walking distance to John Adams elementary, close to Thomas Jefferson Middle, and easy access to the 99 freeway. Don't miss this one and call for a viewing today!<br>
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1970
- Square Footage:1791.00
- Lot Size: 9130.00 SqFt (0.21 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera
- Junior High School:Thomas Jefferson
- Grade School:John Adams
- Listing Broker:Ann Lee
- Listing Office:Universal Lending & Realty Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.