Single Family Residence on Washington Avenue, Le Grand, Merced, CA
Property DescriptionExcellent home located in Le Grand. This home features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 960 sq. ft., well maintained and ready for a new home owner. Tile flooring throughout, covered patio, newer windows and newer AC unit. The kitchen features a large pantry. Covered patio and mature landscaping with storage shed. Call today for your private showing.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1991
- Square Footage:960.00
- Lot Size: 6515.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:1.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Le Grand
- High School:Le Grand Union
- Junior High School:Le Grand
- Grade School:Le Grand Elem
- Listing Broker:Alexander Salazar
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.