Single Family Residence on Road 48 , Dinuba, Tulare, CA
Property Description<i>Do you want a great starter home with country living? This charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home on 1.1 acres has so much to offer and is surrounded by stone fruit. With a 4 car garage, newer (as of 2012) 450' (feet) water well and pump, leased PPA solar, new interior flooring and a fully fenced in backyard with garden area. </i><div><i>Location, location, location... close to Kingsburg. T</i><i style=font-size: 10pt;>his is a must see, and the home is priced to sale fast. T</i></div><div><i style=font-size: 10pt;>There are approximately 180+- stone fruit trees that have a hand shake lease (<span 13.3333px;=>lease</span> is responsible for all culture cost and <span 13.3333px;=>maintenance</span>). Owner has the privilege to all you can eat fruit. Call today to get more information. Additional professional pictures will follow on 1-26-2020 around 1:00pm. </i></div><div><div><i><br></i></div></div>
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1949
- Square Footage:1278.00
- Lot Size: 43996.00 SqFt (1.01 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Sprinklers Manual, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Other
- Fire place:Free Standing, Pellet
- Water/Sewer:Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- School District:Dinuba
- High School:Dinuba
- Junior High School:Washington
- Grade School:Lincoln - Dinuba
- Listing Broker:Lysha Payseno
- Listing Office:Valley Land & Investment Co.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.