Single Family Residence on Road 48 , Dinuba, Tulare, CA
Property DescriptionDo you want a great starter home with country living? This charming 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home on 1.1 acres has so much to offer and is surrounded by stone fruit. With a 4 car garage, newer (as of 2012) 450' (feet) water well and pump, leased PPA solar, new interior flooring and a fully fenced in backyard with garden area. Location, location, location... close to Kingsburg. This is a must see, and the home is priced to sale fast. TThere are approximately 180+- stone fruit trees that have a hand shake lease (lease is responsible for all culture cost and maintenance). Owner has the privilege to all you can eat fruit. Call today to get more information. Additional professional pictures will follow on 1-26-2020 around 1:00pm.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1949
- Square Footage:1278.00
- Lot Size: 43996.00 SqFt (1.01 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Sprinklers Manual, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Other
- Fire place:Free Standing, Pellet
- Water/Sewer:Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- School District:Dinuba
- High School:Dinuba
- Junior High School:Washington
- Grade School:Lincoln - Dinuba
- Listing Broker:Lysha Payseno
- Listing Office:Valley Land & Investment Co.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.