Single Family Residence on N West , Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWell cared for 4 bedroom home that has been in the family for a long time. Gorgeous landscaping front and back. Kitchen has updated cabinets with corion type counters. Garage has been converted into a family room and could be converted back. Bed count is different than in tax records; if important, buyer to verify.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1972
- Square Footage:1314.00
- Lot Size: 7700.00 SqFt (0.18 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Wawona
- Grade School:Slater
- Listing Broker:Kenneth Neufeld
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.