Single Family Residence on Auberry Road, Auberry, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionPineridge home with VIEWS!!! Abundant possibilities in this updated 3 or 4 bed/3bath home. Additional room currently used as office with private bathroom and separate entrance could be 4th bedroom or in law set up or perhaps use as Air BnB vacation rental. Great home for large family or a vacation home with lots of parking and large patio to enjoy the AMAZING VIEW of the Yosemite Minarets and the Jose Basin. Separate detached garage and outbuildings for extra storage or possible hobby room or SHE SHED. 15 minute drive to Shaver Lake Village. Light snow in the winter, cool summers.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1993
- Square Footage:2199.00
- Lot Size: 198198.00 Acres (4.55 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Covered, Uncovered, Concrete, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Window or Wall A/C, Other
- Fire place:Free Standing
- Water/Sewer:Private Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Pine Ridge
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:Suzanne Glover
- Listing Office:Assured Property Sales
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.