Property DescriptionBeautifully redesigned Hallmark home in a mature, quiet neighborhood. The home features a brand new kitchen, new bathrooms, new roof, new windows, new flooring, paint and stunning design elements throughout. Enjoy a crystal clear pool on hot summer days and the opportunity to make the backyard your own. Call our team to schedule your showing today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1977
- Square Footage:1890.00
- Lot Size: 10625.00 SqFt (0.24 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Hoover
- Junior High School:Ahwahnee
- Grade School:Eaton
- Listing Broker:Warren Fortier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Fresno
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.